Terms & Conditions
Welcome to HAVA.id. Thank you for visiting our website. This page displays the Terms and Conditions for the use of the website www.hava.id (the “Site”). Please take your time to read these Terms and Conditions before you access our Site further. These Terms and Conditions and Other Terms apply and bind all users of this Site, both Sellers and Buyers. By accessing and using Our Site, and having an account on Our Site, you mean that you have agreed to and are legally bound and subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any updates that we make in these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the Site. You are required to view, read and study the update. For your convenience, we advise you to visit this page and read these Terms and Conditions from time to time each time you enter our site. Any use of the Site made after such updates are posted online, will be deemed as your acceptance and compliance with the Terms and Conditions in force at that time.
www.hava.id is a website created, owned and managed by PT Happy Valley Technology Indonesia
- PT Happy Valley Technology Indonesia is a company engaged in electronic commerce in the form of B2B (Business-to-Business), which provides, markets and promotes goods and services online through the website www.hava.id and as an online platform provider in the form of B2B (Business-to Business), which provides a place for buying and selling between Sellers and Buyers through this Site. The establishment of PT Happy Valley Technology Indonesia has been approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights based on the Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights Number AHU-2449494.AH.01.01.Tahun 2015 dated July 31, 2015. PT Happy Valley Technology Indonesia's registered address is at the World Capital Tower Building Jl. Mega Kuningan Barat No.3, RT.5/RW.2, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950.
- These Terms and Conditions are our intellectual property rights which are protected by copyright. Any use of these Terms and Conditions by any party other than us, including but not limited to making extracts or copies of the Terms and Conditions or use for other purposes, including among others for commercial purposes in offering goods without our knowledge and authorization, is a prohibited use. Violation of our intellectual property rights can be subject to action or sanctions based on applicable legal provisions.
- Buying and selling transactions are carried out directly between PT Happy Valley Technology Indonesia as a seller and a buyer through this website and PT Happy Valley Technology Indonesia acts as an online platform provider. Sellers and Buyers are fully responsible for transactions made through this website. In the event that there are additional fees (including but not limited to tax fees) for all transactions that occur on the website,
To register and have an Account on the Site, you are required to meet the cumulative registration requirements as follows
- In the form of a business entity that is legally established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and has the status as a Taxable enterprise (PKP)
- Opening an Account through your representative either based on the articles of association or based on a power of attorney as a legal and authorized party to sign any documents, whether electronic or non-electronic, issued for the purposes of Transactions on Our Site, including to provide relevant information or instructions. Related Transactions;
- Manage your Account independently;
To create an account as a buyer, the buyer is required to upload to us at the time of registration the following documents:
- Tax ID Number;
- Business Permit;
- Tanda Daftar Perusahaan
In using this Site, you, whether intentionally or unintentionally, are prohibited from:
- Misuse this Site for any unlawful purpose
- Transmit, spread and/or distribute viruses into or through the Site in any form including but not limited to trojan horses, worms and logic bombs;
- Transmit or post harmful material or technology in any form to or through the Site;
- Commit any acts of infringement of any rights against any party including our intellectual property rights or other parties;
- Perform acts of pretending or claiming to be another person or entity or certain party, providing false, untrue or false information, identity or information;
- In any way take actions, write or spread things that are offensive, harassing, violate decency and decency or cause disturbance to public order;
- Enter or gain unauthorized access and/or interfere with or disrupt computer systems or networks that connect or are connected to the Service and/or Site;
- Corrupting data on the Site;
- Distrub other users;
- Post unsolicited advertising or promotional materials to the Site;
- Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facility or access to the entire Site; and/or
- Interfere, conduct interception, and/or other actions that are detrimental or cause the Site and/or the Site's server and/or the Site's hosting to not work properly.
Any violation of these Terms and Conditions is a violation of the provisions of the law and/or legislation in force in the Republic of Indonesia. In the event that such a violation occurs, we will take all legal action in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Entire Agreement
- Terms and Conditions and Other Conditions imposed by us constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Any waiver of one or more Terms and Conditions and/or Other Terms will only be effective if made in writing, officially and signed by the authorized party to act for and on behalf of You and Us.
- Transactions that occur between the Buyer and the Seller will be based on the agreement of the parties by observing and complying with the Terms and Conditions and Other Conditions, except in the event that the Seller enters into a separate special agreement with the Buyer, which is an integral and inseparable part of the Terms and Conditions
- TRANSACTION TERMS BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE BUYER
- You must submit correct, precise, complete and up-to-date information in the context of using the Site from time to time.
- You are obliged to notify us if there are any changes to the information you have previously provided using or through the relevant sections of the Site.
- You declare that the agreement you made with us does not violate any other forms of agreement, rights and obligations with any third party and that all information and/or documents that you complete or submit to HAVA.id are accurate, correct, complete, up-to-date and according to their intended purpose.
- We have the right to conduct inspections related to the truth, validity and validity of the information or documents that have been submitted to us or on the Site at any time. In the event that we find fraud or discrepancies, then we have the right to terminate, cancel, or block your access and membership to our services.
The information set out in the Terms and Conditions and Other Conditions and details contained on this Site does not constitute an offer of sale. New transactions will be deemed to have occurred or arise when:
- PO between Buyer and Seller has been submitted by Buyer to Seller;
- The choice of one of the two methods of payment provided, namely Advance Payment or Term of Payment has been determined in the PO between Buyer and Seller;
After the Seller confirms the Order, all the provisions as stated in the PO between the Buyer and the Seller, the Buyer and Seller have agreed on the order and the PO is a form of legally binding agreement for the Buyer and Seller to be related to the sale and purchase of goods on the Site.
- To place an order, the Buyer can select the desired Product on the Site, then proceed by making a Request for Quotation to the Seller on the Site.
- Upon the Request for Quotation given by the Buyer, the Seller is required to confirm the RFQ by providing a price quote (Quotation) to the Buyer within 3 x 24 hours after the RFQ is received by the Seller.
We reserve the right from time to time to withdraw any Products from this Site and/or delete, replace, update, add, reduce, adjust, edit and/or change all materials or content on the Site including Product Information..
- The Seller is obliged to send each Buyer's Ordered Product within 7 x 24 hours after the Seller receives Payment from the Buyer, in the event that the Seller is unable to fulfill the obligations contained in this provision, the Seller is obliged to immediately provide written notice to the Buyer.
- The Seller will send the Ordered Product to the Buyer to the Delivery Place as stated in the PO between the Buyer and the Seller. In the meantime, the estimated delivery time can be seen when the Order Confirmation is issued. Please note that if the Buyer's order includes orders for more than one Product category, the Ordered Products may be sent to the Buyer in separate packages and at separate times.
- Each time receiving delivery of the Ordered Product, the Buyer is obliged to sign a proof of delivery ("Delivery Note") and confirm receipt of the Ordered Product through the Site. We expect you to thoroughly check the Ordered Products sent to you before signing the Delivery Note.
- Under certain conditions, the Seller may not be able to successfully deliver the Ordered Product to the Delivery Place. In such case, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer by using the contact details that the Buyer provided to the Seller when the Buyer made a PO between the Buyer and the Seller. In the event that no recipient receives the Ordered Product, the Ordered Product will be returned to the Seller. If the Buyer requests to be sent back, the Buyer agrees that the Buyer will be required to pay the cost of the return shipping.
- We have no responsibility in any way for the Ordered Product, including for the loss, defect and/or damage to the Ordered Product that the Buyer has received, any damage, defect or malfunction of the Ordered Product due to your use of the Ordered Product, which is not in accordance with the guidelines usage. We reserve the right to prohibit or limit subsequent orders that the Buyer makes or does in the event that there is a breach of obligations by the Buyer of the obligations of the Buyer in the previous Order or of the Terms and Conditions.
- We are not responsible for any costs, losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Direct, indirect, special and/or consequential damages,
- Losses for loss of use, profits, data or other forms,
- Damage to reputation
- We are not responsible to you or to any other party for any losses suffered by you and/or any party caused by the failure, delay and/or interruption of the Service. In connection with the foregoing, the Buyer agrees that the Buyer cannot file a claim, lawsuit and/or claim of any kind to us for any loss or damage that may arise.
- We are an online platform provider, so you agree that our responsibility is limited to being an online platform provider.
- The goods sold on the Site are the sole responsibility of the Seller who sells the goods through the Site.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risk based on your own initiative without coercion from us. These Terms and Conditions and Other Terms cannot be considered, construed or interpreted as a guarantee from us:
- On the compatibility of the Site with the media, network, system and/or equipment you use to access this Site,
- That this Site is free from interruptions, viruses and/or bugs,
- That the Site is flawless,
- That the results of processing Orders through the Site are always accurate and reliable, and
- We are not responsible for any and all losses, damages, costs, and expenses arising in connection with any and all actions, proceedings, lawsuits, demands, costs, burdens, sanctions, fines, and expenses that may arise in connection with any negligence and / or errors from the Seller on the representations, guarantees, and promises of the Seller to the Buyer related to the Transaction, including negligence and / or errors in the issuance of the Tax Invoice by the Seller or other tax issues, or other matters that cause the non-fulfillment of obligations Seller to Buyer.
- You release us from all lawsuits and/or liability in the form of compensation or other forms in the event of a direct violation of the law by either the Seller or the Buyer, including but not limited to criminal acts of corruption, tender conspiracy, fraud, forgery, and etc.
- Any shortcomings of the Site, whether submitted by you or which we find ourselves will be corrected.
You must and hereby agree to indemnify us for all losses, and defend and hold harmless and release us and our directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates from any and all:
- Claims, warnings, demands and/or lawsuits from any party in any form;
- Liability, damages, expenses and/or costs (including but not limited to legal fees) incurred or experienced, in connection with or as a result of your use of this Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions, Other Terms and other laws and regulations applicable laws in connection with the use of this Site.